Infocast’s Projects & Money, January 14-16, brings together the project finance community to connect, share information about upcoming project opportunities, get the latest market intelligence on the trends in the markets and hear the best available perspectives on the financing and deal-making landscape.
Troutman Sanders Capital Projects & Infrastructure Section Leader, John Leonti will serve as a moderator on the panel listed below.
Tax Equity Perspectives
Thursday, January 16, 2020, from 9:30 am – 10:15 am
The panel will provide an update on the key trends in tax equity. The panelists will also discuss what the wind & solar industry can expect from tax equity during the rush to qualify projects for remaining tax credits. During the session, they will address issues such as:
- How is the upcoming phase out renewable tax incentives driving current investment decisions? What is the availability of tax equity?
- Tax equity’s view on the strategies and risks around qualification for remaining credits
- How does tax equity get comfortable with C&I structures, hedged merchant projects and other emerging structures?
- Tax equity’s perspectives on solar + storage, wind + storage and the emergence of wind + solar + storage
Moderator: John Leonti, Partner, Troutman Sanders
Gary Blitz: Co-Chief Executive Officer, AON M&A TRANSACTION SOLUTIONS
Rod Eckhardt: Partner, SEMINOLE EQUITY PARTNERS
Gary Kerr: Vice President of Analysis & Structuring, SOUTHERN POWER COMPANY
- Learn the latest trends and upcoming project opportunities in the project finance space.
- Network with key players from the project finance community to connect and share information about upcoming projects and deal-making opportunities.
For more information or to register
For a 15% discount, please use discount code: 200114